The WEEPI Foundation has awarded its first grants. Seven stage 1 projects (of 12 months’ duration) covering a range of clinical and implementation research topics across HIV, viral hepatitis and TB were selected following the Foundation’s first call for proposals.
A report of the selection process is available here.
- Simplified hepatitis C integrated management model in methadone clinics in Ukraine
- Run-up to programmatic management of latent tuberculosis infection in HIV-infected people in Lithuania
- Improving care for people living with HIV and multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis: an international collaboration
- Piloting HIV self-testing delivery strategies for partners of key populations in Georgia
- Immigrants in Estonia: a risk assessment to involve this key group into HIV and co-infections services
- Latent tuberculosis infection prevalence in children with household tuberculosis contact in the city of Kyiv and Kyiv region (oblast), Ukraine
- Improving management of non-AIDS comorbidities among people living with HIV in Georgia